~♤~


●♧●

Did It has to wait 'till this opportunity? 
Yap, it looks like ✌
C u.
•☆•

Comentarios

  1. **********♤**********
    ABOUT ROSITA

    There was a night at home. It was pouring a lot, that’s why the electricity was gone and there wasn’t many lights, just a pair of candles which illuminated lightly some rooms of the house including the one of mine.

    Even though we didn’t have internet or TV we had our cellphones with battery , especially my cellphone. So I just draw a sketch of a simple curly woman in my favorite drawns app until the moment: Medibang.

    I showed it to my family and obviously, they said they liked it. It wasn’t enough for me so I was determinated to reform it as much as necessary. That’s how it became like this, and I’m always saying that I love this picture because it represents myself in a special and strange way.

    We can see in the drawn that there is a young and smiling girl who has got clear skin and white and frizzy hair.

    Absolutely not the same as me.

    But her shining smile and her rebel hair, Her light reminds me how comfortable could be being ourselves, but sometimes trying to make up in order not to included people around and wind them as a storm even thought they don’t have to be with our business.

    There is a small but more than important detail.

    Did you notice something strange with her eyebrows?

    As you could see now that you've turned your face at her again, they are dark but shorter than usual. I got this from my mom's eyebrows (XD)

    I love her even though we argue frequently.

    And the lasts and, as important as he last one, points I want to mention are: first, the white hair symbolizes youthfully and gullibility from old people; and the last one, her name Rosita was chosen by my little sister Eilyn.

    I wonder if you've enjoyed this short personal story, that’s why I hope you feel free to comment what’s your opinion, if you expected this or not, if you like it… whatever! I’ll be open to respond you.

    C u♡

    **********♧**********

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario